Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 November 2022

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Song

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, 
His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"


in every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful and continually give thanks to God; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and honour your holy name 

Thank you almighty father for this new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in all situations

Lord thank you because you always come through for me and see me through

Lord thank you for not allowing the evil ones to have the last say over my life

Abba thank you for removing all barriers and limitations from my situation

Lord thank you for canceling the evil reports and for giving me victory

Lord thank you for your peace that stills every storm in my life

Lord thank you for terminating all negative influence in and around me

Lord thank you because it will never end the way the enemy planned it in my life and family

Lord thank you for this country, for what you are doing because your will only will prevail

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household because your promises for us will never be aborted in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty hand of God has delivered me from all unwanted situation. The love of God is working in my life. The word of God has changed my destiny. I live a life of faith and thanksgiving because the lord is at work in my life. I am a partaker of His wonders because God has settled all that concerns me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 30th November 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...