Search This Blog

Monday 7 November 2022

Prayer from Matthew 11:28

Song

Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I've found in You
Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation].
Matthew 11:28 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and honour your wonderful name

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Father thank you for your word, because the entrance of your word gives me understanding and lightens my path

Lord thank you for divine arrangements over every situation of my life

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient and for not allowing me wallow in disgrace

Lord thank you for removing all heavy burden from my life and for easing all pain

Lord in your power let every evil reminder that wants to keep me stuck in the past be erased permanently

I decree I have a new life in Christ and I move above and beyond the imagination of ordinary man

I cancel every manipulation from the kingdom of darkness over my destiny

I decree henceforth I live above the dictates of darkness in all aspects of life

I decree I have freedom in Christ I will never be bound by known or unknown forces

I decree my destiny will never be truncated in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household all things are working for us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has lifted all burdens, He has set me free and made me whole. The spirit of the Most High tabernacles in my being. I am hidden in His strong tower. I will never be moved by any unwanted situation. This is my season of pleasants surprises in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th November 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song I sing praises to your name oh Lord Praises to your name oh Lord For your name is great And greatly to be praised Don’t worry about any...