Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 8:3

Song

The sun that rise in the morning
Is a sign of hope for a brighter day
The rain that falls in the evening 
Brings forth life in abundance
Yes our God is life 
In every born child
Yes our lord is hope
He makes our dreams come true

So in eating time and playing time 
we praise the lord
Without ceasing we praise the lord..


But if someone loves God, then they are known by God. 1 Corinthians 8:3 CEB


Prayer

Father thank you for this beautiful new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for daily increasing my faith and building my hope in you

Lord thank you for your greatness and faithfulness through all generations

Lord increase your love in me, and let me always live to please you

Lord let my cry come to you this day and in your mercy replace all ashes with divine beauty in my life

Lord eliminate every stagnation in my path in Jesus name

Lord let my days be filled daily with your unending praise

Lord concerning all situations that burdens my heart give me peace and joy 

Father arise over this nation, intervene over the systems and authorities let your will only prevail

Mighty God that situation that has become a norm in my lineage but isn't your will step in and fine tune it

Lord whatever has been said to be impossible this day lay your hands of possibilities over it

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over all our expectations to the glory of your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The love of God radiates over my destiny, His truth dwells inside of me each and everyday. The word of God is my guide. I live according to His plan. No power can truncate my destiny in any way.All opposition are made obsolete in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...