Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2022

Prayer from Proverbs 21:1

Song

Father of life, seated on Your throne of grace
It's only by Your mercy we are saved
Lord, You have said if we call upon Your Name
We and our families will be saved

So we cry out Your Name, El Shaddai, God of grace
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ
We rely on Your grace, Adonai, crowned in praise
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ

Father of love, never failing to forgive
Each moment is a gift from You to live
We're only here to tell the world about Your grace
Until the day You take us all away

We will cry out Your Name, El Shaddai, God of grace
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ
We rely on Your grace, Adonai, crowned in praise
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ


The king’s heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it whichever way He wishes.
Proverbs 21:1 AMP


Prayer

King of glory you are the king of kings I worship you

Lord almighty thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord touch the heart of anyone due to make a decision that will impact my life positively

Lord remove every stone-hearted individual seated in the congregation where decisions are made on my behalf

Lord over all expectations that I have waited for long, come through for me beyond human reasoning

Father scatter the gathering of evil doers that want to lord their plans and desire over me

Lord in this nation touch the heart of rulers and people in position of authority and let them obey you

Father arise in your mercy and erase all evil submission or petition against my progress

Lord silent every reporter of evil over my lineage

Father in the remaining days of this year visit me with pleasant surprise

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, do a great work in our lives that will lead unbelievers to know that you are the greatest God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has touched the hearts of people and raised help for me even where I least expect. My situation has changed, I have divine turn around and breakthrough. The name of the lord works wonders in my life. I am a partaker of His mercy and grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 19th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...