Search This Blog

Friday 11 November 2022

Prayer from Nehemiah 8:10

Song

The joy of the LORD is my strength
The joy of the LORD is my strength
The joy of the LORD is my strength
The joy of the LORD is my strength

He heals the broken-hearted and they cry no more
He heals the broken-hearted and they cry no more
He heals the broken-hearted and they cry no more
The joy of the LORD is my strength!

He gives me living water and I thirst no more
He gives me living water and I thirst no more
He gives me living water and I thirst no more
The joy of the LORD is my strength


Then Ezra said to them, “Go [your way], eat the rich festival food, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to him for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.”
Nehemiah 8:10 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for filling my life with your joy and removing all sorrow

Lord thank you for putting an end to self loathe in any aspect of my life

Father thank you for elevating my glory to the level of visibility

Lord thank you for conquering the desires of the wicked one over my destiny you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for this nation, for terminating every power and authority against your will

Lord I lift those in captivity physically or spiritually before you set them free now in Jesus name

Lord I lift those held by unjust systems in any part of the world, intervene in their situation and let mercy prevail over judgement

Lord where the enemy expect my downfall in your mercy I receive multiple promotion and elevation

I decree I will not be consumed by situation or circumstances because the joy of the lord is my strength

I decree my life is moving to the next level nothing can hinder my life physically or spiritually

I decree every disease, infection or illness will not snatch my strength and joy away, my body is vitalised by the blood of Jesus 

I decree every situation that weigh me down in the secret or the open receives divine intervention

I decree henceforth I do not function in ordinary level but supernatural level I know what to do, how to do it and when to do it

I decree all offices that my name is submitted, is mentioned or I will appear the favour of God surround me like a shield and I will not be disappointed or disadvantaged

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household weakness will not take over our prayer lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The joy of the lord is my strength always. I can't be downtrodden by any desires of wickedness. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. My destiny will always shine the glory of God. I will finish well and strong, nothing missing or broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...