Search This Blog

Sunday 6 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-2

Hymn


Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art


When the LORD changed Zion’s circumstances for the better, it was like we had been dreaming. Our mouths were suddenly filled with laughter; our tongues were filled with joyful shouts. It was even said, at that time, among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them!”
Psalms 126:1‭-‬2 CEB

Prayer

Almighty father the only wise and true God I worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for being my ever present help

Lord in all that concerns me show your greatness in Jesus name

Father eliminate every power delaying the manifestation of your promises over my life

Father restore all that has been taken away from me in multiple folds henceforth

Lord arise over this nation and let your mercy prevail over judgement

Ancient of days beautify my life with your supernatural provision

Lord fill my life with joy as you cause divine turn around in areas I am overdue for it

Father shine your light on my soul and eliminate every unwanted situation from my life

Lord terminate every evil machinations over this nation and let your will prevail 

Father increase the zeal to to pray to you and walk by faith so I do not give up at the edge of my breakthrough

Lord eternal concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives and cause a stir that will bring goodnews over all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is alive and He is greater than any power or authority. The lord is causing divine restoration to take place in my life. This season I am moving from glory to glory, it's a beginning of a new dawn. All my expectations are manifesting according to His will. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...