Search This Blog

Sunday 20 November 2022

Prayer from Proverbs 21:30

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself


There is no [human] wisdom or understanding Or counsel [that can prevail] against the Lord.
Proverbs 21:30 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you all the praise

Almighty God thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life and let my life continue to be an haven of testimonies

Lord fill me with divine wisdom do not let me function on the ordinary wisdom of men

Lord instil in me your fear and truth and let it direct my path

Lord disgrace every word of negativity that has been working against my destiny

Father eliminate every evil report concerning my household and I

Lord empower me for this journey do not let me faint or be weary

Lord arise on my behalf and cancel all evil gathering speaking evil about your plans for me

Lord  fill my life with your joy and remove every sorrow and source of sadness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household create in us the heart of worship and gratitude and never let us dwell on the past

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not be able have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled all that concerns me. A new rain is pouring into my ground making it a fruitful groun. The hour to celebrate and rejoice has started in my life. God is indeed a great God because He has perfected all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...