Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2022

Prayer from Luke 18:11-14

Song

What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore you
Angels bow before you
What a mighty God we serve


The Pharisee stood [ostentatiously] and began praying to himself [in a self-righteous way, saying]: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the rest of men—swindlers, unjust (dishonest), adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing at a distance, would not even raise his eyes toward heaven, but was striking his chest [in humility and repentance], saying, ‘God, be merciful and gracious to me, the [especially wicked] sinner [that I am]!’ I tell you, this man went to his home justified [forgiven of the guilt of sin and placed in right standing with God] rather than the other man; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself [forsaking self-righteous pride] will be exalted.” Luke 18:11‭-‬14 AMP


Prayer

I worship your majesty king of kings and lord of lords for who you are to me

I thank you lord Jesus for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Abba thank you for this beautiful day and your blood shed on my salvation

Lord thank you for creating me as I am and for making my life your dwelling place

Lord Jesus have your way in my life let me live a humble life that glorifies you

Father remove from my life all source of pride that puts me against your will

Lord eliminate every cause of toiling with no positive results from my life

Father arise over this nation and destroy the activities of man that rubbish your purpose and agenda in any way

Lord erase every unwanted report and result that is testing my faith and my stand in you

Lord in anyway I act like the Pharisee purge such attitude out of my life in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your truth and let me continue to dwell in your purpose for the rest of my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household remove every source of discouragement and doubts in and around us, let our faith stand strong in all situations

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live for Christ and not for perishable desires of this world. The holy spirit leads me and guides all that I do to the glory of His name. His word is my compass in life. I live a fulfilling and purposeful life all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...