Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 15:1-2

Song by Moses Bliss

God is real, and I feel
His presence all the time
He is anointing me
He is amazing, and compassing

In Him alone I live
In Him alone I move
And have my being
His presence is original
His presence in phenomenal
Practical so crucial

Ever present God
You're so real, You're so real
I feel you all the time
Ever living God
You're so real, You're so real
I feel you all the time


Who can live in your tent, LORD? Who can dwell on your holy mountain? The person who lives free of blame, does what is right, and speaks the truth sincerely;
Psalms 15:1‭-‬2 CEB

Prayer

Lord thank you for this beautiful new day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient in my life

Father thank you for divine provision and protection upon my life and all that concerns me

Lord thank you for removing all barriers in my paths and for straightening the crooked ways

Lord keep me in your will beyond my imagination and let my life be hidden in your secret place

Father increase in me the zeal and ability to stand and live in your truth for the rest of my life

Abba eliminate every news that will bring sadness into my life and household

Lord arise fight for me and give me victory over every battle seen or unseen

I decree my life will never be cut short by any power or works of darkness

I decree I live a victorious life in all aspect and nothing is impossible for me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will never be cast away in the kingdom of God. Our lives will always bring glory to His name forever

*Pray as God gives you utterance*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength, He is great and His presence dwells in me. I am hidden in His secret place far from the penetration of the works of darkness, His word continues to guide me and increase my wisdom. The wonder working power of God has stirred up divine change in my life. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...