Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 27:11

Good Morning

Song

Oh lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

Teach me Your way, O Lord, And lead me on a level path Because of my enemies [who lie in wait].
Psalms 27:11 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and magnify you for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for November 2022 because it's a great month for me

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your sacrifice on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for bringing into manifestation all your promises for me

Lord thank you for silencing the enemy and contenders against my destiny

Father teach me your ways and direct my journey in life according to your will

I negate all evil report over my household and I in Jesus name

I cancel every evil utterance said against my destiny and fulfilment of my purpose

I decree I am an embodiment of grace therefore I will not suffer any disgrace

I carry upon me the glory of God, I shine and soar higher and higher in life

I decree this month will not know my end or that of any member of my family

I decree doors that God has opened for me no one can shut them in Jesus name

I decree my hands are receiving and delivering good tidings henceforth

I decree my celebration will not turn into mourning in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household  our prayers has become supernatural testimonies in Jesus name

*Decree into the month as the Lord leads you*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my season of breakthrough, limits are broken, hinderances are broken and evil reports have no place henceforth. I am soaring into the level of the supernatural, grace is working for me. I have a new name, doors are opening, all things are working for my good. My long time expectations are manifesting because God has settled it all in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st November 2022

Happy new month 🥳🎉💐

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...