Search This Blog

Friday 4 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 30:1-2

Song

Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Oh Hossanah


I exalt you, LORD, because you pulled me up; you didn’t let my enemies celebrate over me. LORD, my God, I cried out to you for help, and you healed me.
Psalms 30:1‭-‬2 CEB


Prayer

Abba I worship you lord and give all the praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for grace that speaks upon my life each and everyday

Father thank you for the light your word shed on my path daily

Lord do not let praises cease in my mouth, life and household

Father remove all evil handwriting and cancel every ordinances of negativity

Lord settle me according to your will and disgrace all power seeking vengeance over my life

Abba arise in your mercy over this nation and make a way for us

Lord help me in every situation that I am unsure or sure of let your help see me through

Father erase all unnecessary plans of the wicked standing against your plans for me

Father in this month let me have a testimony of completion over all my expectations

Lord bless me with divine health and remove all impediment of sin from my life

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in all situations of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, all impediment of sin, doubt and unbelief has been removed from my life. I have my testimonies over all my desires. I call forth those things that be not as though they were. What God has reversed no power can initiate it again in my life. I am free, victorious and an overcomer through Christ. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...