Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2022

Prayer from Romans 12:1

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
Joined with the angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found

Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies [dedicating all of yourselves, set apart] as a living sacrifice, holy and well-pleasing to God, which is your rational (logical, intelligent) act of worship.
Romans 12:1 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for another wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over all disgrace

Lord thank you for your word, the efficacy and how it's new every morning

Lord thank you for granting me the zeal to seek your face over all that I do

Father remove from my life whatever will not allow me move in your purposed path for me

Lord remove from my life the desires of flesh that constantly war against my spirit man

Lord arise over my destiny, take away every power of hell and evil manipulation over my household and I

King of glory destroy all association that stops me from living a sacrificial life that glorifies you

Lord eternal increase in me the thirst for you and upright living

Lord help me in all areas, put an end to repititive battles in and around me

Father send your consuming fire to consume every evil occurrence in and around me

Lord increase the zeal to offer the fruit of my lips as a symbol of worship to you beyond human understanding

Father concerning this nation and nations around the world terminate the activities of darkness, expose evil doers in all areas

Lord I lift all believers that are persecuted directly or indirectly unto you help us lord to stand firm in our trust in you 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household in anyway we struggle with living according to your will help us to be victorious above it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating on the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my helper, He is my present help. He is my sustainer and deliverer. His name is the strong tower I run into always. In Christ I live move and have my being. I do not live to please man, I will not be a cast away on the last day. I occupy until He return and I will reign with Him in eternity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...