Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 20:7

Song by Jonathan Nelson

Jehovah, You, I trust (say it)
In You (In You)
Oh Lord
(Jehovah) Jehovah, You
I trust (I trust)
In You (I believe say it)
I believe, I believe

You are the God of miracles
You are the God of wonders (You are the God of wonders)
You are the God all powerful (You are the God all powerful)
I believe, I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe, I believe

So long, bye bye
So long, bye bye
Goodbye to my pain
And my sorrow (So long)
So long, bye bye


Some trust in chariots and some in horses, But we will remember and trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:7 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I honour you and give you all the praise and glory

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word that instill your fear and truth in me daily

Lord I trust in you, do not let me be put to shame

Lord terminate every power of hell manipulating any activity in and around me

I decree failure has no room in my life in Jesus name

I decree the power of God works directly in my favour everywhere I go

I decree the word of God is the light that shines brighter in my life

I decree protocols and systems favour me in Jesus name

I decree no sickness or disease will have a place in my body any more

I decree the word of God has gone ahead of me, in me and in all I do this day favour speaks on my behalf

I decree negative revelation will not come to manifestation in my life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not be robbed of our rights and our destinies will not be truncated in Jesus name

*Pray against any mass loss of lives around the world*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is in charge of my destiny, He is doing all that He promised to do. I will not entertain pain, failure, discouragement, negativity or anything the glorifies the enemy. My life is an haven of divine verities, I am His chosen vessel and blessed child. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...