Search This Blog

Sunday 27 November 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 60:5

Song

Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and Holy tried and true
With thanksgiving I'll be a living
Sanctuary for you


Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will tremble [with joy] and rejoice Because the abundant wealth of the seas will be brought to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you.
Isaiah 60:5 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and give you all the praise

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for my household and I

Father thank you for destroying the opinion and desires of the wicked concerning me

Lord thank you for canceling all evil reports and agenda of the workers of darkness

Lord thank you for allowing your grace to envelope my life

Lord thank you for your superabundant power overflowing in and through me

I decree this day is the beginning of my life changing testimonies in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the lord who began a good work in us will complete it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a recipient of the supernatural power and works of God. My life is a living testimony, the grace of God surrounds me and it's forever sufficient for me. I am carrier of His glory. The wonder working power of God is doing mighty things in my life. All things are working for my good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th November 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song I sing praises to your name oh Lord Praises to your name oh Lord For your name is great And greatly to be praised Don’t worry about any...