Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 21:1-2

Song

Bless the lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name
He has done great thing
He has done great thing
He has done great thing
Bless His holy name


The king shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! You have given him his heart’s desire, And have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah
Psalms 21:1‭-‬2 NKJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I thank you and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your wonder working power at work in my life

Lord thank you for mercy that speaks over my life each and everyday

Lord have your way in my life give me testimonies in all I do

Lord remove every delay and barriers from my path henceforth

Lord hear my cry grant my heart desires and let my petition receive your favour and mercy

I decree this season I will rejoice unending and worship the lord forever

I decree over this nation, the mercy of God speaks over all situation and all in position of authority

I cancel evil revelations and untimely death over my household and I

I decree this new journey I embark on will not end in sadness, it will end in praise in Jesus name

I decree negative words spoken into my destiny even before my birth are totally negated henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our new season is here, God has answered our prayers and our wait is over because our testimonies are manifesting in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has heard my cry, He has wiped away all tears and replaced them with songs of praise. I have beauty for ashes. The long awaited expectations are manifesting. God has shamed all that mocked me, my season of laughter has started. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 2nd November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...