Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 27:12-13

Song

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silence the boast of sin and grave
The heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names


On that day, the LORD will beat grain from the channel of the Euphrates up to the Valley of Egypt. You will be collected, Israelites, one by one. On that day, a great trumpet will be played. Those who were lost in the land of Assyria and those who were scattered in the land of Egypt will come. They will bow to the LORD at his holy mountain in Jerusalem.
Isaiah 27:12‭-‬13 CEB


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord, thank you for this glorious day and breath of life

Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord, thank you for the blood shed on Calvary for my salvation you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over my life always

Father  keep me in your will till the end do not let me be found wanting when you return

Lord rid me of all situations and attributes that will stand against me making heaven in Jesus name

Lord ignite in me your truth and the fire of your word till I see you in glory

Father uproot every activity of darkness in my community

Lord I lift before you all who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour, minister to them this day

Lord, in this community let there be revival of souls and let hope of people be restored in you

Lord, visit as many depressed and troubled, fill them with divine courage and faith to come out of unpleasant state of mind

Father in your power block out every noise of darkness and workers of iniquity

Mighty God arise over this nation and nations of the world let your mercy prevail over judgement

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us experience divine restoration in all areas of our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is truth and can never return to Him void. He has won all battles and negate the plans of darkness. Souls are drawn to Christ through me. The judgement of God is against the workers of darkness. I am enjoying His grace, mercy and favour in all I do for the rest of my life. My life is in His hands. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...