Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2022

Prayer from John 12:44-46

Song by CeCe Winans

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

We've heard that there is no way through
We've heard the tide will never change
They haven't seen what You can do
There is power in Your name
So much power in Your name

Move the unmovable
Break the unbreakable
God we believe
God we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God we believe
God we believe for it


Jesus summed it all up when he cried out, “Whoever believes in me, believes not just in me but in the One who sent me. Whoever looks at me is looking, in fact, at the One who sent me. I am Light that has come into the world so that all who believe in me won’t have to stay any longer in the dark. John 12:44‭-‬46 MSG

Prayer

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that overflows and is above all judgement

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you each day

Lord thank you for the enlightenment your word gives to me daily

Father remove all iota of unbelief from my life henceforth

Lord concerning all expectations I have as I trust in you let them manifest

Lord  remove every mountain from my path and take me above all valleys in Jesus name

Lord terminate every journey of unfruitfulness in my life henceforth

Eternal rock of ages elevate me to the level you have purposed for me

Father heal this land, take away all dictates of the enemy concerning this nation

Father remove from any position of authority, every candidate of darkness that will subject your children to hardship

Lord help me to stand firm on your word and your will until I see you in glory do not let me miss the rapture

Lord  arise over this(mention) where men said it's impossible do that which you alone can do for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all things are working for us and no more stagnation in our journey in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has removed all the immovable that has no place in my life. The unchangeable changer has began a good work in my life causing divine change to manifest in all areas I am overdue for it. God has rolled away evil stones and open new doors for me. I am entering into the territory of divine occurrence, all things are working for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...