Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2022

Prayer from 1 Kings 17:14

Song

Come and see, come and see
Come and see come and see
Come and see what the lord has done 
It is marvelous in our sight

For this is what the Lord God of Israel says: ‘The bowl of flour shall not be exhausted nor shall the jar of oil be empty until the day that the Lord sends rain [again] on the face of the earth.’ ”
1 Kings 17:14 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily empower and enlightens me

Lord thank you for your promises that are manifesting in my life

Lord thank you for sending me divine help and for putting an end to stagnation

Lord thank you for removing source of rejection and delay in all that concerns me

I decree I will not lack, henceforth I live in abundance in Jesus name

I decree whatever has tarried for long that ought to have manifested is coming to manifestation henceforth

I decree the lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me and new doors are opening for me

I decree what was not enough is becoming more than enough for me

I decree the favour of God surrounds my life and destiny all around

I decree divine provision is my portion in all areas

I decree no longer will people ask me where is my God because I am experiencing an avalanche of testimonies

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are chief cornerstone, God has settled it all and help has locate us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has done it for me, He has settled all that concerns me. An end has come to debt, I will never lack any good thing. Grace is working for me. I have divine intervention over all situations. Systems and processes are working for me. I will never be disgraced in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 22nd November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...