Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Prayer From Deuteronomy 32:12-13

Song

I have confidence in you
Jesus
I have confidence in you
Any day any time
I have confidence in You
Jehovah


So the Lord alone led him; There was no foreign god with him. He made him (Israel) ride on the high places of the earth, And he ate the produce of the field; And He made him suck honey from the rock, And [olive] oil from the flinty rock,
Deuteronomy 32:12‭-‬13 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for salvation of my soul

Father thank you for your word because it daily uplifts me

Lord have your way in me truncate all plan that wants to destroy my purpose 

Lord I come to you let your promises begin to manifest in all aspect of my life

I decree no foreign God can take preeminence over my life

I decree no authority can truncate the authority of God over this nation and nations around the world

I decree what the lord has started in my life will be completed and it will end in testimonies in Jesus name

I decree I have divine provision I will not lack in any aspect of life

I decree my plan is successful, no harm will befall me at the edge of breakthrough

I decree my faith is risen beyond the imagination of man all things work together for my good

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are moving to the level God has planned for us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High no evil contermination can stay in my life. I am blessed by God, I am helped by God, His mercy speaks over judgement of sin in my life. I am victorious and forever a testifier to the goodness of the works of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...