Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 112:2-5

Song by Nicole C Mullen

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean, you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well, I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation tesifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives, yeah

The very same God that spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the wern and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now, I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer


His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in his house, And his righteousness endures forever. Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous (upright—in right standing with God). It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He conducts his affairs with justice. Psalms 112:2‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and return all glory to you

Father thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on my salvation

Father thank you for uplifting my spirit body and soul through your word on daily basis

Abba thank you for the manifestation of your promises in my life

Lord thank you for completing what you started in my life and for terminating negativity

Lord thank you for replacing all sorrow with joy and gladness

Father thank you for giving me justice over(mention) beyond the imagination of men

Lord thank you for uprooting all seeds of doubts from my life

Lord thank you for eliminating all opposition that rise against my progress

I decree henceforth mercy speaks for me and I am divinely promoted to level of fulfillment

I decree there will never be reason for me to gather people to mourn or be mourned

I decree divine provision has become my source in surplus in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the word mercy of God speaks

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are victorious, eyes haven't seen, ears haven't heard what God is doing for us, it's beyond the reasoning of man in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, His mercy has made room for me. The lord has remembered me, He has completed what He started. His grace has destroyed all disgrace. Yes! It is my season of supernatural breakthrough because God is involved. It is ending in praise, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 16th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...