Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 59:1-2

Song

There is power, there is power
There is power 
In the blood of Jesus 
There is healing, There is healing
There is healing 
In the name of Jesus

Oh, my God, deliver me from my enemies; put me out of reach from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from evildoers; save me from the bloodthirsty.
Psalms 59:1‭-‬2 CEB

Prayer

Almighty God I honour your name and give you all the praise and glory due to you

Lord thank you for this awesome day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father have your way in my life, let my life be lived to glorify you always

Lord arise and fight for me, silent all opposition and works of darkness

Lord eliminate every seed of hatred sown into my lineage known or unknown

Father destroy all power risen to challenge my faith in all aspects of life

Lord concerning this nation destroy all the power of darkness 

Lord concerning this nation and nations around the world terminate the agenda of evil that is manifesting or about to manifest

Lord cancel every mishap planned from the pit of hell against my destiny

Lord erase all negative ordinances militating against your purpose in and around me

Abba put an end to failure, stagnation and unpleasant occurrence

Father let your plan manifest above the plans of the wicked in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household create in us a heart that loves and serves you forever in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a Victor never a victim. I am moving in the direction the lord has ordained for me. My life is a living testimony, I am above all works of darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am forever grateful to God for His works in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...