Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Prayer James 1:2-4

Song by Hillsong

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapour of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You've made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises so will I

God of Your promise
You don't speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

If the stars were made to worship so will I
If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we'll sing again a hundred billion times



Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing. James 1:2‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Father I worship your name and glorify your majesty because you are my God

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural grace and love for me

Lord thank you for your word that daily instill divine values in me

King of all kings, arise, help me in all I do and terminate whatever is not your will in my life

Lord increase in me the patience I need while waiting on you

Father eliminate all evil standards and purpose of the workers of darkness in and around me

Lord as my faith grows in all situations grant me the boldness to exercise my faith in a way that draws souls to you through my testimony of faith

Lord over the long awaited promises and expectations come to my rescue, bring an end to endless prayers without results

Father wherever I am due to hear feedback go ahead and turn all evil reports to good news that will cause divine turn around

Lord you have the manual of life, in any area I need restoration or replacement in my health touch the areas now to the glory of your name

Oh lord do not let me regret trusting you, let my trust in you birth supernatural breakthrough

I decree this season I am moving above natural standards to supernatural standards in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household grace has set us apart for divine intervention that brings blessings of decades in a day in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is causing a turn around and a divine move in my situation. I will always rejoice and praise Him because He has given me beauty for ashes and double for all my shame. That which was said by the enemy will never see the light of day. The great things God has started will be completed in due season. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...