Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 113:1-4

Song

Hallelujah He has made me glad
Hallelujah He has made me glad
Hallelujah He has made me glad
Hallelujah He has made me
Oh He has made glad
Oh He has me glad
I will rejoice for He has made me glad


Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord. Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forever. From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the Lord is to be praised [with awe-inspired reverence]. The Lord is high above all nations, And His glory above the heavens.
Psalms 113:1‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Father I worship your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your loving kindness and your tender mercies upon my life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for perfecting all that concerns me in due season

Lord thank you for removing every delay, denial and rejection from my path

Lord thank you for allowing me to enter a new phase and dawn of new beginning

Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me

Abba thank you for destroying the manipulation of darkness over my existence

Lord thank you for eliminating evil perpetration and perpetrators in my life journey

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy take glory over my life I worship you

Father thank you for giving me a new song and all round victory you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for enabling grace that has transferred me from glory to glory

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for causing a new beginning in all that concerns us and for disgracing all evil doers

*Spend time to give God thanks and praises*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God.i am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the one whom God has blessed, His mercies and favour has been abundant in my life. Look at me now, I am more than a conqueror. His word is alive in me, God has blessed me in all areas. I am forever grateful because He proved Himself mighty and worthy over my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...