Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2022

Prayer from 1 John 4:4

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me 

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You 



Little children (believers, dear ones), you are of God and you belong to Him and have [already] overcome them [the agents of the antichrist]; because He who is in you is greater than he (Satan) who is in the world [of sinful mankind].
1 John 4:4 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your word that directs me and enlightens me daily

I decree I will never be moved or ruled by any outside force because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world

I decree my destiny is permanently secured in the secret place of the Most High

I decree the hands of God is upon my life, working wonders in and through me

I decree the life I live is a life of testimony, signs and wonders

I decree my days are filled with light I will never wallow in sin and darkness

I decree I will not gather to mourn or be mourned in Jesus name

I decree the name of Jesus Christ has made room for me in places beyond my imagination

I decree my mouth will be filled with supernatural and unendibg testimonies henceforth

I decree as this month is coming to an end all unwanted situations are ending in my life and lineage

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not disappoint God. Our lives will be lived to glorify Him always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working in my life, His name is doing wonders in and through me. This is my season of divine breakthrough. A new me has emerged, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am a Victor. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th November 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...