Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2022

Prayer from Psalms 78:13-16

Song

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You're God all by yourself


He divided the [Red] Sea and allowed them to pass through it, And He made the waters stand up like [water behind] a dam. In the daytime He led them with a cloud And all the night with a light of fire. He split rocks in the wilderness And gave them abundant [water to] drink like the ocean depths. He brought streams also from the rock [at Rephidim and Kadesh] And caused waters to run down like rivers.
Psalms 78:13‭-‬16 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship you

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for making a way for me where there seems to be no way

Father thank you for rubbishing the agenda of darkness and the enemy over my destiny

Father you alone are the way and way maker, in all situations make a way for me

Father by your power let all closed doors that needs to be opened, open henceforth

Lord cancel all evil agenda over my destiny and lineage

I decree every unwanted circumstances an end comes to them henceforth

I decree this month I will testify to the goodness of God because impossibilities are becoming possibilities

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our expectations are manifesting with speed to the glory of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. It is my season and my time, I am the one that God has blessed. I am a blessing, a conqueror and an overcomer. His words are manifesting in my life, everyday I encounter miracle in all I do because God has favoured me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th November 2022

No comments:

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6

Lessons from 1 Kings 5-6 1 Kings Chapter 5 This chapter started with highlighting the type of relationship or association that King David ha...