Search This Blog

Monday 31 October 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 60:10-11

Song

I praise you, I praise you oh lord
I praise you, I praise you oh lord
In my life, I see what you're doing
One more time
I lift my hands in praise of your name
I lift my hands in praise of your name

“Foreigners will build up your walls, And their kings will serve you; For in My [righteous] wrath I struck you, But in My favor and grace I have had compassion on you. Your gates will be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, So that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations— With their kings led in procession.
Isaiah 60:10‭-‬11 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty because you are my God

King of kings thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for revealing yourself to me through your word every day

Lord thank you for your power that brought me out of unpleasant situation and give me pleasant surprises over all my expectations

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for me

Lord thank you for permanently negating every opposition of darkness over this nation and nations around the world

Lord thank you for blessing my hands and removing all devourer known or unknown

Lord thank you for opening a new chapter of new occurrence and divine abundance for me

Lord thank you for divine outpour from heaven that has brought an end to dryness in all areas of my life

Lord thank you for your compassion and grace that has open doors of supernatural encounter and breakthrough for me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the things you have started and those promises that are manifesting you deserve all our praise and worship

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life. His promises are manifesting in all areas of my life. I have a new name, doors are opening for me, nothing can limit my breakthrough. Nations are coming to my rising. My light will never go out suddenly in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 31st October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...