Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Prayer from Psalms 115:17-18

Song

I will exalt you lord
For you has lifted me
Above my enemies
Your banner over me 
Is love

The dead cannot sing praises to the Lord, for they have gone into the silence of the grave. But we can praise the Lord both now and forever! Praise the Lord!
Psalms 115:17‭-‬18 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you for who you are all you do in my life

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Lord thank you for the understanding of knowing who you are and giving thanks to you always

Lord thank you for counting me among the living this day because the dead can't praise you

I decree there will be no sudden death in my life and family in Jesus name

I cancel all evil agenda and negative news over my household and I

I decree this is my season of unending thanksgiving the Lord is doing a new thing in and through me

I decree the praises of the lord will never cease in my mouth

I decree I am victorious, I am above always and never below in Jesus name

I decree I have a new life, a life of wonders and testimonies glory be to God

I decree no sickness or disease can stay in my body henceforth

I decree henceforth my light will shine brighter and no darkness can hinder my light from shining in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have a new song to sing, the long awaited testimony is manifesting to the glory of God

*Spend time to praise the Most High*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My mouth is filled with praises to God almighty. He has remembered me and He has started a new thing in my life. Those who mocked me are gathering to rejoice with me because God has reversed the irreversible. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...