Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2022

Prayer from John 12:14-15

Good Morning

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

You are bigger
Bigger than the biggest
You are stronger
Stronger than the strongest
You are higher
Higher than the highest
You are greater
Greater than the greatest

Jesus found a young donkey and rode on it, fulfilling the prophecy that said: “Don’t be afraid, people of Jerusalem. Look, your King is coming, riding on a donkey’s colt.”
John 12:14‭-‬15 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour you and return all glory to you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory take the center stage in my life and control all that concerns me

I refuse to settle for defeat and failure in all I do

I can never be disappointed or disadvantaged in life because Jesus is at the center of my life

Lord eliminate all evil utterance that is speaking negative over my destiny

Abba arise over this nation and nations around the world and take the center stage as you rubbish the plans of the wicked

Father this new day, let all doors of greatness and promotion open unto me

Lord remove from my life all evil covering and seige that wants to place me in captivity

Lord direct my path, do not let me run ahead of your time for me, take control over my life

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household have your way in all situations and let it end in praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, He is my father and my source. God is my deliverer, He is my ever present help. He has gone ahead of me in life. I will never be put to shame because God is doing a new thing in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 27th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...