Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 65:24

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
To his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
To his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
You behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
Dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!


And it shall be that before they call I will answer; and while they are yet speaking I will hear. 
Isaiah 65:24 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail or change, I worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages you alone are worthy of all adoration

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that speaks over my destiny always

Lord thank you for divine abundance released into my life

I decree I will not tarry in the place of prayer without answers

I decree this is my season and time for answered prayer over all my expectations

I decree the hand of God is moving around all situations and turning asunder plans of the wicked

I decree whatever decree or legislation that stands against the purpose of God in my life is permanently destroyed

I decree every mouth decreeing negativity over my being physically or spiritually is permanently silenced

I decree I have progress in all areas of life no more limitation

I decree new doors has opened unto me, my season for uplifting has started

I decree grace of God has removed every disgrace that has tormented my lineage

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are moving into the realm of divine intervention and encounter nothing will be missing or broken in Jesus name

*Pray for your family and families around the world*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is faithful, He is working in and through me. He is alive and manifesting His grace over my life. My time to excel is now, I do not encounter any limitation. The power of God is causing a turn around to take place in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th October 2022



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...