Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2022

Prayer from Galatians 2:20

Song

I believe, yes lord I believe
Yes lord I believe
It is well with me


I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
Galatians 2:20 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour you and give you all the praise

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for privilege to be dead to flesh and ability to focus on you

Lord lead me through the Holy spirit to make great exploit in life

Father erase all doubt and confusion from my life

Abba in your mercy silent all voices of opposition over my destiny

Lord lead me in all I do, do not let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Lord let your mighty hand draw me out of every miry clay and unpleasant situation

Lord henceforth let me enjoy my fellowship with you and cancel every accusations of the wicked

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household magnify yourself over every situation in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am crucified with Christ, the life I live, I live in Him alone. Christ is my strong tower and my hiding place, He is my source and shield. The name of the lord has broken all barriers and yoke, I am living a victorious life because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...