Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2022

Prayer from Romans 12:2

Song 

Create in me a clean heart 
And purify me,Purify me
Create in me a clean heart
So I may worship you

Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].
Romans 12:2 AMPC


Prayer

Lord eternal I honour your majesty and give you all the praise

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord keep me in your will and remove from my life whatever is against your will for me

Lord arise over this nation and let your mercy prevail over every judgement

Father erase all evil ordinance written against my life

Lord give me grace to focus on you and your will, remove all evil distraction from me

Father as I read and meditate on your word let it reflect in all I do

Lord disgrace all evildoers and expose their actions in Jesus name

Lord in the remaining days of this year do not let me gather to mourn or be mourned in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household guide us in all we do and grant our desires according to your will

*Pray for the freedom of those in any form of captivity*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength in all I do. He has given me power to live above all weaknesses. The grace of God is working in my life. I am sanctified by His blood. What God has started in my life will be completed to the glory of His name. Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...