Search This Blog

Sunday 30 October 2022

Prayer from Psalms 16:8-10

Song

Oh Hossanah, Oh Hosannah
Oh Hossanah
You are worthy of my praise father
You are worthy of my praise


I always put the LORD in front of me; I will not stumble because he is on my right side. That’s why my heart celebrates and my mood is joyous; yes, my whole body will rest in safety because you won’t abandon my life to the grave; you won’t let your faithful follower see the pit.
Psalms 16:8‭-‬10 CEB


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks daily for me

Lord thank you for removing sudden death and all grave clothes from my life and lineage

Lord thank you for bringing your plan into fruition in all aspects of my life

Father thank you for filling my life with joy like a river

Lord thank you for silencing every negative pronunciation and proclamation over my destiny

Father thank you for removing all delays from my path

Father thank you for guiding and guarding me in this journey and not allowing me fall prey of the workers of darkness

Father thank you for new open doors you have made available to me you deserve my praise

Lord thank you for changing my story and for moving my life from one level to a much higher level filled with your favour and grace

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for releasing fountain of blessing and breakthrough into our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is always before me, He is with me and I will not be moved. His grace speaks over all situations in my life. God is my advocate, my defence and defender. He is my ever present help and I will never be discouraged or disadvantaged in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 30th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...