Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2022

Prayer from John 1:5

Song by Mercy Chimwo

Na you de reign oh
I serve a living God, oh
Even the devil knows say na true, oh
I serve a living God, everybody know
Say na You dey reign, oh

I serve a living God, oh
Even the devil knows say na true, oh
I serve a living God, everybody know
Say na You dey reign, oh
I serve a living God, oh-oh


The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.
John 1:5 NLT


Prayer

My father and my king I worship you and honour your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient you deserve my praise

Abba thank you for shining your light through me and for making me a light that can't be extinguished by darkness

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs my paths always

Lord thank you for opening a new door unto me that no man can shut

Lord thank you for breaking all barriers and delay in my life you deserve my worship

Father thank you for eliminating evil perpetrators and their desires over my destiny

Father thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and for giving me a new song

Lord thank you for terminating repititive cycles that doesn't glorify your name in my life

Lord thank you for breaking protocols for my sake in all areas

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, thank you for the manifestation of all our expectations to the glory of your name you deserve my worship

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has settled all that concerns me. He has lifted me above all challenges, He has opened a new door no man can shut for me. God is doing great and mighty things in and through me and His mercy speaks over all judgement because He is in control. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...