Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2022

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:6

Song

what a mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a mighty God we serve.


Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
I Peter 5:6 NKJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify and worship you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy and your love that is showered on me daily

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father you are mighty in all your ways, show your power in my life

Lord eternal remove from my life every iota of pride that puts me against your purpose for me

Lord eliminate every works of flesh hidden or open in my destiny

Abba terminate every joy killing attributes in and around me

Lord as I humble myself before you raise me to the level you planned for me

Father destroy every contending spirit that is waging war against my soul

Lord arise and have mercy over this nation and nations around the world let your will only be done

Father in your mercy put an end to all disasters around the world

Father uproot every evil seed of hatred planted against my destiny fulfillment

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household create in us a new heart and strengthen us in all areas of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made a covenant concerning me, a new thing has started in my life. I am walking and working in His favour. I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimonies in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...