Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 5:22

Good Morning

Song by Michael W Smith

Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
Oh God, You are my God
Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You

I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And Step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days

Do you not fear and reverence Me? says the Lord. Do you not tremble before Me? I placed the sand for the boundary of the sea, a perpetual barrier beyond which it cannot pass and by an everlasting ordinance beyond which it cannot go? And though the waves of the sea toss and shake themselves, yet they cannot prevail [against the feeble grains of sand which God has ordained by nature to be sufficient for His purpose]; though [the billows] roar, yet they cannot pass over that [barrier]. [Is not such a God to be reverently feared and worshiped?]
Jeremiah 5:22 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is always sufficient for me

King of glory thank you for your wonder working power in my life you deserve my worship

Lord increase in me the zeal to worship and honour you for the rest of my life

Father break all barriers and limitations that wants to stop me from worshipping you

Lord in your will let me soar above the plans of the wicked

I decree the truth of God will prevail over all circumstances in my life

I decree henceforth the lord orders my steps and I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I come against all negative power and decrees that plans to subdue my destiny

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, they will succumb to the will of God only

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and put household grace of God speaks over us in all we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield, He is my fortress, my ever present help in times of needs. The lord is with me like a mighty warrior. I will not be moved, I will not be disgraced and I will never be disappointed in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 19th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...