Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Song by Anthony Brown

You did not create me to worry
You did not create me to fear
But You created me to worship daily
So Ima leave it all right here

My hands are raised because I surrender
Your will is what's best for me
I worship You because You're Jehovah Jireh
I bow before the King of Kings

No more crying no more complaining
I believe Your word is true
Lord You promised never to leave me lonely
So this is what I'm going to do

I will trust in You Lord
I will trust in You Lord
I will put my trust in You


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Philippians 4:6 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour you and worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this awesome dawn and privilege to be among the living

Lord thank you for your love I see end enjoy daily through your word

Lord ignite the fire of praying and praising you without ceasing in me

Lord terminate all the origin of worry and their seeds that is germinating in my life

Abba terminate every nay sayer over my destiny

I decree my life is lived in faith and not doubts or fear of unknown henceforth

I come against every power that want me to be a subject to worry and shame

I destroy every tongue that is speaking negative over my destiny

I decree henceforth I work and walk by faith not in fear or lack of trust

I decree my testimonies will not be aborted by fear and worrying henceforth

I decree my mouth is filled with songs of praise and thanksgiving to the I am that I am

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we live henceforth above the dictates of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

*Worship God*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live by faith not by sight, fear and worry have no place in my life. My days are filled with His divine guidance and His authority rules above all authorities in and around me. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer from Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...