Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 21:6,8

Good Morning

Song by Hezekiah walker

I need you, you need me
We're all a part of God's body
Stand with me, agree with me
We're all a part of God's body
It is His will that every need be supplied
You are important to me, I need you to survive
You are important to me, I need you to survive


For thus has the Lord said to me: Go, set [yourself as] a watchman, let him declare what he sees. And [the watchman] cried like a lion, O Lord, I stand continually on the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my station every night.
Isaiah 21:6‭, ‬8 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and give you all the praise due to you

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Abba take your place in my life and let my life be an exemplary life that shows your love and existence

Lord remove from my life every desire of quitting at the edge of breakthrough

Lord keep every Watchman over every home and family in your will

Lord whatever might want me to give up interceding for my family remove it

Lord eliminate all evil plans of the enemy working against my purpose

Father as you have made me a Watchman over my household remove every weariness that will make me forget my purpose

Lord eternal give me utterance that I need at all time

Lord break every chain of uncertainty and delay over my destiny and lineage

Abba as I stand in gap for my loved ones, my community and nation in prayer, arise and show yourself mighty

Father destroy every negative hold over my lineage henceforth

Lord erase every evil blood crying for vengeance over my household 

Father build your wall of fire around my destiny and that of every member of my family

Lord break every evil yoke that is weighing me down in any aspect of life

Lord scatter all evil report and gathering over my family and lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, help us in all areas, ignite the fire of prayer and answers to prayers in us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am equipped for such a time as this. The lord has set me as a Watchman and empowered me to cast out, make decrees in His name and it's established. I can never be crippled by fear of unknown because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...