Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2022

Prayer from 2 Peter 1:8-9

Song by Ron Kenoly

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean, more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold'.
You are, you are my everything


The more you grow like this, the more productive and useful you will be in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But those who fail to develop in this way are shortsighted or blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their old sins.
2 Peter 1:8‭-‬9 NLT

Prayer

Rock of ages I give praise and magnify your name because you're my God

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that renew my mind daily

Lord thank you for divine direction through your word

Father I release all that I am unto you take control and have your way in Jesus name

Lord erase all impossibility from life in Jesus mighty name

Father arise and cancel all evil revelations and their manifestation in my life

I cancel every negative proclamation establishing their authority in and around me

I decree I will not suffer any loss known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree grace to pursue, overcome and recover is upon me

I decree the light of God shines in my life and eliminates all darkness

I decree, I wil not be blinded by old sin I live according to the will of God

I decree all unwanted news are permanently terminated in and around me

I decree nothing will go missing physically or spiritually in my life

I decree only the will of God will stand in my life no evil desires can stand

I decree I am victorious on all sides no more failure at the edge of breakthrough

I decree I will not bury my children, my parents will not bury me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household there will be no reason for weeping or gathering of mourners in our house in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, He has crowned my efforts with victory. The joy of the Lord is my strength, His grace is forever sufficient for me. God has made me a vision carrier and a battle axe in His hand. The enemy has no say over my destiny in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 9th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...