Search This Blog

Monday 10 October 2022

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song

Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:6 NLT


Prayer

Lord I honour you and magnify your name because you are my father

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for divine direction in all that I do

Lord perfect all that concerns me and complete what you started

I decree I will not labour in vain in Jesus name

I decree the plans of God for me will manifest beyond human reasoning

I decree my testimonies will not be aborted at the verge of breakthrough

I decree the new sound bursting from my abode will be sounds of joy

I decree sorrow has been totally wiped out of my destiny

I decree I am singled out for supernatural occurrence and unending breakthrough henceforth

I decree I will never become an object of mockery for workers of iniquity

I decree protocols are breaking for my sake there will be no denial or delay in my journey in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all evil hands over our destiny is cut off in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord will complete what He started in my life. My season for enlargement and supernatural increase has begun. His grace is sufficient for me and I will never be a cast away. I will not miss it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 10th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...