Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2022

Prayer from Psalms 119:171-173

Song by Tim Hughes

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is Your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen, no ear has heard
No heart could fully know

How glorious, how beautiful you are!
Beautiful One I love
Beautiful One I adore
Beautiful One my soul must sing

Powerful, so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty
Awakes my heart to sing

Let praise flow from my lips, for you have taught me your decrees. Let my tongue sing about your word, for all your commands are right. Give me a helping hand, for I have chosen to follow your commandments.
Psalms 119:171‭-‬173 NLT


Prayer

Lord almighty I give you praise and honour your majesty because you're my king

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

King of kings thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

King of glory thank you for removing evil machinations and manipulation from my life

Lord thank you for divine direction in all that I do

Father let my  life always be filled with praises to you in Jesus name

Father, help me, I rely on you do not put me to shame, do not let the enemy have the last say

Lord over everything you have started complete them with favour and mercy

Lord every hand delaying my breakthrough or goodnews remove them and let them wither

Lord in the remaining days of this month and quarter of the year give me life transforming testimonies beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord as I dwell more on praising you let my destiny and all around me experience divine intervention

Lord help me to walk upright before you for the rest of my life

Father guide the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household and let there be divine turn around everywhere we desire it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My lips are filled with praises to the great I am. I am a living testimony that God is forever sufficient. The lord has caused a divine turn around to take place in my life. I will never be subjected to evil manipulation because Jesus is alive in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th October 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...