Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 12:9

Song

My soul magnify the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave, Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord


Since we respected our earthly fathers who disciplined us, shouldn’t we submit even more to the discipline of the Father of our spirits, and live forever? Hebrews 12:9 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I give you praise and glory for who you are

Lord almighty thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your word that enlightens me daily

Father thank you for your grace that leads me in this race of life

Lord thank you for divine guidance in my life

Lord thank you for terminating every negative report working against my life you deserve my praise

Lord give me the spirit of obedience in all I do, terminate every spirit of disobedience in my life

I decree I will not live a life that is against the will and purpose of God for me

I decree all evil ordinance and petition against my destiny is permanently destroyed

I decree I will live and not die to declare the glory of God in the land of the living

I cancel all desires of flesh that puts me in the will of the enemy of my soul

I decree my plans in life will not be aborted by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

I decree from today new doors are opening for me, I am moving beyond limitation physically or spiritually

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, grace speaks over all we do, we are more than conqueror and greater one lives in us and directs us always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and my salvation, He is the strength of my life. He directs the affairs of my life, His grace speaks for me always. He gives me newness in all I do. My life is a living testimony of the great and mighty power of God. I am blessed and highly favoured. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...