Search This Blog

Saturday 22 October 2022

Prayer from 1 John 4:15-16

Song

Be thou exalted oh lord above all heaven
Be thou exalted oh lord above all heaven
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth


Anyone who confesses (acknowledges, owns) that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides (lives, makes His home) in him and he [abides, lives, makes his home] in God. And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.
1 John 4:15‭-‬16 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days have mercy on me and take preeminence over my destiny

Lord renew my mind through your word and give me grace to do your will without hesitation

Father take away every doubt that wants to tarnish my faith in any aspect

Lord you alone are able to cause a divine turn around in my life do that which you alone can do

Father this day, I lift before you those I know or do not know who are yet to be saved lord let them have an encounter with you

Eternal rock of ages let there be a revival of soul winning in this nation

Lord grant me grace to shine your light by showing your love to others

Father remove from me every iota of unforgiveness that will make my life unworthy 

Lord destroy all evil policies that wants to destroy my stand in you 

Jehovah erase every fear that is crippling my faith and prayer life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and fight all battles risen against us and give us victory in Jesus name

*Pray for the salvation of others*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am crucified with Christ, I do not just live an ordinary life but Christ Jesus lives in and through me. His grace is forever sufficient for me. My light will shine before men and the name of God will always be glorified in all I do. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...