Search This Blog

Sunday 16 October 2022

Prayer from Zechariah 10:12

Good Morning

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You're God all by yourself


By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Zechariah 10:12 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I return all glory to you because you deserve all my worship

Abba thank you for this amazing dawn and privilege to be among the living

Father you are the indescribable and unchangeable changer, show your power in my life

Lord your name is above every other name destroy all risen opposition against me 

Father let your authority dwell in me and go with me everywhere I go

Lord order my steps and terminate every journey destroyer in my life journey

Father remove all delays in my path and let your speed fast track whatever has been delayed in my life

Father terminate every evil report that wants to put a hold on my joy henceforth

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household visit us this day and let us encounter divine turn around

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is doing a new thing in my life, He has destroyed all evil report. The name of the lord is a strong tower I hide in and dwell in. My name is written in the book of life, I will not miss my purpose on earth in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 16th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...