Search This Blog

Friday 28 October 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Sony by Sophiya

You’re the God who answers prayers
You’re the God who never fails me
You always hear me when I’m calling
You’re the God of everything

The I am that I am, I love You
The one who was and is to come
Word are not enough to praise You
So I praise You with my life

Mighty God You’re the greatest
The greatest
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Every promise You have kept
God of mercy God of love
I sing praises to Your name

I praise You now and forever
I praise You now and forever
I praise You now
I praise You now and forever

“I am the Lord, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27 NLT


Prayer 

Lord almighty I worship you and give you all the praise and glory

Mighty God thank you for this amazing dawn and privilege of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your word that enlightens and brightens my paths daily

Lord thank you because you are the God who answers prayers

Father thank you because you don't need the audience of multitude for you to hear my call and grant my petition

Lord thank you for reversing that which was said to be irreversible in my life

Lord thank you for the Holy spirit and the truth you instil in me daily

Father concerning every issue that has kept my mind overwhelmed and bothered  this day intervene and let me experience joy

Lord over every verdict that is testing my faith, let there be a divine turn around that will result in my praise to you forever

Father under no circumstances do not let my enemy rejoice over me in Jesus name

Lord eliminate all evil petition rendered physically or spiritually against my destiny

Abba arise in your greatness and fill my life with all round victory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household erase all unpleasant news and turn them to news of joy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has answered my prayers, He is my God and my sustainer. The Prince of peace has erased all trouble from my life. He has caused a divine turn around over my situation. God has shown me mercy, that which was said to be impossible He has made possible. Glory be to God Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...