Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 40:3-5

Good Morning

Song

Ancient of days as old as you are
As old as you are
You will never change
Ancient of days, as old as you are
As old as you are
You remain thesame

Listen! It’s the voice of someone shouting, “Clear the way through the wilderness for the Lord! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God! Fill in the valleys, and level the mountains and hills. Straighten the curves, and smooth out the rough places. Then the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together. The Lord has spoken!”
Isaiah 40:3‭-‬5 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and worship you

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement 

Lord thank you for daily enlightening me with your word

Thank you father for the freedom and breakthrough through your word and the Holy spirit

Mighty God arise in my life and take preeminence in all that I do

Lord I pray for those who are yet to be saved in my family today let them have an encounter with you

Lord concerning those who I have reached out to with the gospel or I am yet to, as I sow the seed of the word let it bear fruits that abides in them

Lord let there be revival of souls in this nation in Jesus name

Father cancel the agenda of evil and the wickedness of darknes over souls worldwide

Lord as the gospel of Christ is preached worldwide remove all hinderance and stone heart in people

Lord let the entrance of your word bring light and deliverance to nations around the world

Father erase all evil agenda that wants to cause mass perishing of souls worldwide

Lord destroy all evil agendas and policies that are against your will for me

Father in my life straighten all crooked ways and make a way for me even where there seems to be no way

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our light shine and let people be drawn to the truth of Christ though us

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is alive in me, He has started a new thing in and through me. I am saved by His grace, I will never be a cast away in His kingdom. The light of God will always shine in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...