Search This Blog

Monday 17 October 2022

Prayer from Psalms 119:105

Good Morning

Song

There is none holy as the lord
There is none besides thee
Neither is there are any rock
Like our God
There is none holy as the lord


Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
Psalms 119:105 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I glorify you and give you all the praise due to you

Lord of lords thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your divine verities

Abba let my life begin to function in divine wisdom, understanding and knowledge henceforth

Lord uproot every iota of doubt that wants to take preeminence over my destiny

Lord destroy every works of darkness that wants to keep me below your plans for me

I decree I live in divine health and favour for the rest of my life

I decree the word of God is directing me and working in my life

I decree I will not lack any good thing because God is at work in me

I decree my life will never be  a negative topic for the enemy to rejoice

I decree grace to overcome, pursue and recover is abundant in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not walk in the will of the wicked, we overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, I function according to His will. The word of God is a lamp unto my feet and light to my path. I have divine wisdom and guidance therefore I excel in all I do. I am an overcomer glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...