Search This Blog

Saturday 29 October 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 55:11

Song by Paul Baloche

Praise is rising, eyes are turning to You
We turn to You
Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You
We long for You
'Cause when we see You we find strength
To face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna
Hosanna
You are the God who saves us
Worthy of all our praises

Hear the sound of hearts returning to You
We turn to You
In Your kingdom broken lives are made new
You make us new
'Cause when we see You, we find strength
To face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna
Hosanna
You are the God who saves us
Worthy of all our praises


Just as the rain and the snow come down from the sky and don’t return there without watering the earth, making it conceive and yield plants and providing seed to the sower and food to the eater, so is my word that comes from my mouth; it does not return to me empty. Instead, it does what I want, and accomplishes what I intend.
Isaiah 55:10‭-‬11 CEB

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour you and give you all the praise and glory

Mighty God thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your love that you shower on me daily

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord thank you for your word and the reminder of the promises through your word

I decree fear has no place inside of my life in Jesus name

I decree every power contending with my destiny and testimonies is permanently negated

I decree every promises of God concerning my household and I will manifest without delay

I decree everywhere I go the word of God works for me and I receive supernatural grace

I decree my faith has risen to the level of accomplishment and manifestation in all aspects of life

I decree all delays, denials, rejections are broken concerning my household and I

I decree this season I will not suffer any loss or pain in Jesus name

I decree my steps are ordered by the Holy spirit I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree there is divine intervention in every situation that concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we are energised by the spirit of the living God and our faith will never be replaced with doubts or fear in Jesus name amen

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God satisfies my soul with the best of heaven. His promises concerning me are manifesting. There is no delay or denial in my path. The lord has removed every evil handwriting and ordinances working in opposition against my glory. I am a recipient of His mercy that rules over judgement. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 29th October 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...