Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2022

Prayer from John 15:25

Song

God is good, 
He has done me well
Oh my soul
Rise up and praise the lord



But [this is so] that the word which has been written in their Law would be fulfilled, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’
John 15:25 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs my path daily

Eternal rock of ages thank you because none of your promises over my life will return to you void

Abba thank you because you will finish what you started in my life

Lord thank you for terminating evil agenda over my destiny

Father destroy all evil words and hates against my destiny and lineage

Lord instil in me the zeal to propagate the gospel in all areas of the world I step my feet on

Father eliminate every worry and doubt that is manifesting in any aspect of my life

Jehovah cancel all evil transfer that is deposited spiritual into my destiny that wants to affects my physical life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do a new thing in our lives henceforth

*Intercede for your family*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord will complete what He started in my life. His promises spoken concerning me will not return to Him void. Wherever I go the favour of God is with me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st December 2022 

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🥳🎈🎉🎉


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...