Search This Blog

Friday 2 December 2022

Prayer from Psalms 63:3-5

Song

You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah


Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. So will I bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul [my life, my very self] is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth offers praises [to You] with joyful lips.
Psalms 63:3‭-‬5 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and magnify your name because you're my king

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord take control over all situations in my life eliminate every delay in my path

Abba arise over all that concerns me give me a new song of testimonies over them

King of glory erase every source of failure and delay in my journey

Lord terminate evil agenda over my lineage and all that concerns me

I decree every power of hell and evil reports will not stand in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God open the floodgates of heaven and pour your blessings upon me in Jesus name

Lord eternal this day let the book of remembrance be opened concerning me

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you make way for us in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled all that concerns me. It is my turn and time, the stone rejected by the builder has become the chief cornerstone. God has made a way for me, He has wiped all tears away and caused me to receive double portions of blessings because He is in charge in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...