Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Prayer from Philippians 2:13

Song by Maverick city

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me
When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together


For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13 AMP

Prayer

Lord I worship your majesty and magnify your wonderful name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for the daily reminder to dwell on your word and purpose for me

Eternal rock of ages, I trust in you to work this situation out for my good

Lord I know I do not have any power of my own, replace all my strength with your strength

Father give me spiritual understanding and inclination to work and walk according to your will for the rest of my life

Lord erase every doubt in the place of prayer from my life

Lord strengthen me even when the journey is becoming unbearable be my guide and shield

Lord terminate whatever may be standing as opposition in my path henceforth

Father over(mention) give me testimonies that will cause believers and unbelievers to draw close to you in Jesus name

Father in this nation let your plan only stand, destroy all evil agenda and policies in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in all our situations in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is working all things out for my good. It's not by strength or by power but His grace which is divinely bestowed on me. His truth manifests in and through me. Thank you lord Jesus, hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 6th December 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...